HGV Mechanic / Fitter - Shrewsbury
Salary: £26,000 basic + Overtime (39 hour week)
Shifts: Earlies - 5.30am - 2pm
Late's - 2pm - 10pm
(Monday to Friday then over time on a Saturday but only required to work one Saturaday per month)
This position is open to anyone from within the HGV, PSV, Armed Forces industries that have worked on large vehicles carrying out routine maintenance and repairs. Training will be provided on the vehicles you will be servicing and working on but you need to have the experience of working on HGV / PSV / Large vehicles.
Roles and responsibilities will include but are not limited too:
- Day to day servicing - Oil changes, Filters and level checks
- Fault finding on reported issues
- Minor repairs and part replacements
- Major replacements (Gearbox & Engines are undertaken by the Overhaul team)
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with safety standards and within timescale.
- Work well as part of a team and contribute to a positive culture to the depot
To apply you must have an NVQ level 3, Apprenticed trained or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline. Applications are welcome from transferable industries where you have worked on any 4 wheel based + vehicles.
You must be authorised to live and work in the UK.
Apply online or call Phil Crew on 01332 34 55 66 alternatively you can send a CV