A well known name in the HGV world is looking for a HGV Body Technician to work in Atherton.
My client is a successful and dynamic business dedicated to supporting the requirements of commercial vehicle operators
They provide a full range of services nationally, but with a particular focus on the North West of England.
Working at the Atherton depot, this role requires a dynamic, hardworking individual with relevant experience in the commercial vehicle repairs sector. The individual should show flexibility within the role to take on other aspects of commercial vehicle repairs as and when required.
Working full time hours, Monday to Friday with overtime available on Saturday dependent on business needs.
The role includes, but is not limited to:
* Working in a dedicated Body shop on all types of Commercial Vehicles, HGV, LCV & Trailers
* All aspects of Bodywork & Accident repair.
* Vehicle and trailer repair refurbishment and fabrication.
* Previous experience of Commercial Vehicle Bodywork and repairs preferred.
* General workshop duties.
* Experience with heavy commercial jig would be beneficial.