We’re now looking to expand our impressive team with the important appointment of a Group Account Director.
It's essential that you have a proven track record of managing a team of Account Directors and client relationships at a strategic and operational level. Your experience will most likely have been gained within content marketing or marketing agencies, with solid experience of both B2B and B2C.
You’ll be joining a friendly and motivated team who are ambitious and excited about working on and delivering quality, relevant content to a range of clients.
Overall client servicing and satisfaction (retention)
- Build strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior members of the client account(s) marketing teams as the ‘agency lead’ role.
- Define and deliver strategic content marketing solutions to senior client stakeholders.
- Work with team and internal stakeholders to ensure content marketing solutions and service delivery achieves the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times, as identified by client satisfaction surveys.
Account business development
- Own and proactively drive forward the ‘Client Development Plan’ for each client account, liaising with all internal stakeholders.
- Qualify all opportunities and co-ordinate internal stakeholders to develop winning creative solutions and ideas to present to prospects and clients.
- Prepare and research client proposals. Deliver key presentations to clients, bringing in support from appropriate internal stakeholders, as required.
- Advise agency management on the status of each account, client relationships and specific opportunities or problems.
Team Support, Line management & leadership
- Support the senior management team in building, developing, coaching, supporting and leading the account team to deliver best in class service to clients.
- Identifying suppliers, screening them for suitability and negotiating terms and service level agreements.
What you’ll bring
- Sophisticated appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique creative output.
- Minimum 6-7 years account team experience in a BTL/integrated agency environment preferably with a strong track record in financial services. Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable.
- Degree or CIM educated (or similar recognized marketing qualification).
About Editions Financial:
Editions Financial is a strategic content marketing agency with an impressive client roster of blue chip clients across the financial services sector.
We are the only content marketing agency in the UK dedicated to finance and business, creating and delivering content marketing campaigns for the world’s leading financial and business brands.
Editions Financial are a part of the Communisis Group.