Salary: Up to £23,000 dependent on experience
Closing Date: Wednesday 04 July 2018
Our client has been inspiring people to run their own travel businesses since 1992 and now has over 350 members. As a member travel agency businesses benefit from our client’s licences and buying power as well as on-going support from the support teams based at our Head Office in Sandycroft, just outside Chester.
We are now recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join the team in Sandycroft to provide an in-house design service to the business and associated travel agents, creating artwork/marketing material that reflects the Company’s unique brand qualities.
Production of quality marketing collateral reflecting brand values and maximizing opportunity for return on investment.
- Creating design work for marketing materials including brochures, exhibition banners, magazines, flyers, DL mailers, e-mails, social media graphics, web banners, video assets and more
- Creating and presenting logo design concepts to new travel agents. Creating business stationery including business cards, letter heads, compliment slips and email signature strips.
- Liaising with the wider marketing team, existing & new travel agents and third party companies including print suppliers.
- Designing, proofing and creating complete HTML files in Dreamweaver.
- Suggest creative ideas and designs for seasonal marketing activity.
- Help create and design our travel and lifestyle magazine.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and database problems.
- Strengthening and maintaining The Global Travel Group brand
- Make amendments on templated WordPress travel agent websites, add content and imagery.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Good working knowledge of Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver)
- Full knowledge of WordPress CMS is required – must be confident modifying and building content within pre-built WordPress templates.
- Video Production (Premier Pro or Final Cut) & Use of After Effects is preferred
- Experience of troubleshooting/resolving technical problems
- Ability to follow a brief, contribute ideas and mock ideas up quickly
- Experience of brochure production
- Ability to work to strict/tight deadlines under pressure
- Ability to create PDF’s for print and understand the print process/working to printers’ specifications
- Experience of using Word and Excel
- Font management/Typography
- Use of file compression software
- Experience of FTP
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge preferred
- An understanding of usability issues
- Understanding of website optimisation
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Team Player
- Results Driven
Our client is owned by a global travel group and such their employees enjoy many benefits including life assurance, company pension scheme, travel discounts, industry/social events and a child care voucher scheme.
Please apply here through our Agency WorkAdvisor, for more information call WorkAdvisor on 02380 986171 Regrettably we are only able to contact successful candidates
Salary additional info: excellent benefits