Graduate Developer, Central London (near Old St), to £25,000
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Computer Science (or similar) graduate witha 2:1 or above to train as a Caché Objects Web Developer with a rapidly growing software company based in central London, a 10 min walk from Angel Tube, great canal-side location.
Keywords:Developer, Graduate Developer, programmer, Caché, jQuery, BootStrap, London, City, South East, Home Counties.
An excellent opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Computer Science (or similar) graduate witha 2:1 or above to train as a Caché Objects Web Developer with a rapidly growing softwarecompany based in central London, a 10 min walk from Angel Tube, great canal-side location.
The quality of our client’s software is critical to the success of their customers, and also to thebusiness.
The successful candidate will join the agile software development team as a TraineeDeveloper and will come to play a key role in ensuring that they deliver great software tocustomers.
They will become involved in all stages of the software development lifecycle,from specification through to implementation and delivery.
The successful candidate will be a self-disciplined, conscientious person who has highstandards of quality and accuracy. They will have great communication skills, be inquisitiveand curious, with a nose for finding bugs. They will be passionate about software andsoftware quality.
Essential Experience and Skills
● A 2017 or 2018 computer science (or computing-related) graduate, 2:1 or a 1st (first).
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
● Excellent verbal, written and listening skills
● Knowledge of general web topography, protocols and infrastructure
Desirable Experience and Skills
● Knowledge of Caché, jQuery, BootStrap, Git, Kendo UI
● Software development as part of an agile development team using Scrum or similar
● Knowledge of web standards, usability and accessibility
● Excellent time management and organisational skills
● Understanding of developing in a security sensitive environment
Please send CV to Jayne at HTS
HTS Recruitment Ltd
Tel: 0121 687 1234
Connect with us at LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/jaynehannon
HTS, Specialist Recruiters. Contract and Permanent Vacancies