Job title: Graduate Sales Executive
Salary: £18,000.00 - £23,000
Are you a fresh graduate looking to join one of Britain’s biggest energy suppliers in an exciting sales position? If so, we’ve got a great graduate scheme for you.
Why choose this role?
This company is a major energy company based in the UK. A member of the ‘Big Six’, they serve roughly 5.4 million residential and business customers with electricity, gas and energy services.
Training and progression is highly valued and you’ll receive extensive sales training and ongoing support from professionals in the industry. Progression opportunities are fantastic as you’ll get the skills and experience that will allow you to advance in your career.
With a rewarding and motivating work culture along with training, development and progression opportunities, this is a graduate package not to be missed.
The Role – What you’ll be doing:
- Build and develop relationships to develop more business
- Manage a portfolio of clients and develop a day-to-day workload based on their daily activity
- Understand the client’s needs and provide a suitable product based on their requirements
- Open, close and negotiate deals
Benefits - What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent OTE & Bonuses/Incentives
- Company holidays
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Work socials
- Possible travel opportunities
Requirements - What we’re looking for:
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)