A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Graduate Land Buyer to join Bellway PLC based in Leicester. In return we offer a competitive salary of £20-25K per annum and 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
This role consists of assisting the Land Team in identifying suitable opportunities, securing sites to meet companies’ business plan objectives. As a Graduate Land Buyer you will be training to become a Land Buyer and will gain knowledge of our Business, Land Acquisition, Surveying, Layout Design, Engineering, Finance, Sales and Construction.
The successful Graduate Land Buyer responsibilities will be to:
- Assist the Land team
- Identify land opportunities
- Prepare financial appraisals
- Negotiate and secure sites for Residential Development
- Develop and establish working relationships with Land Owners, Agents and other Developers.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Have some work experience in the property sector
- Able to demonstrate drive, confidence, initiative and enthusiasm
- An excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Computer Literate with excellent interpersonal skills
The successful candidate will be placed on a Land Buyer training programme.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am-5pm including 1 hour for lunch.
If your skills match the above, then please press apply to be considered for the Graduate Land Buyer role.