Graduate / Junior Web Editor
An enthusiastic Graduate / Junior web editor/online content editor is needed to join the web team of a fast growing company.
Ideally, you’ll have at least a year of experience editing online content, with an understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and selling products online, but most of all, our client is looking for enthusiasm and willingness to grow with the role.
You will have excellent written English and the ability to juggle several tasks at once. You’ll enjoy working on your own initiative, as well as part of a team, to help build on the success of the established website. You’ll have experience, or at least an interest, in social media and/or digital marketing and the desire to learn.
As part of the role, you will:
• Play a pivotal role in increasing web sales
• Create and maintain product content, working with suppliers to ensure correct information and images are used
• Take ownership of website projects, such as writing blog posts, creating banners and managing social media accounts
• Enjoy coming up with ways to promote the website and products, such as Facebook contests
• Ideally have at least an understanding of how to use site stats (using Google Analytics and other software) to identify site improvements
We’re IDEALLY looking for someone with:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Understanding of the difference between B2B and B2C sales and the importance of branding
• Experience of working with a CMS or the ability to learn how to use new software quickly
• Ability to work as part of a team and support management in their short- and long-term strategies
• An understanding of SEO, PPC, social media and ideally HTML
But most of all, we are looking for enthusiasm and willingness to grow with the role