Midlands Projects Management Ltd has big plans, just like you. We know that our future relies on developing outstanding talent. One of the best ways to develop is to get involved. We are looking for graduates and early career professionals who want to help us build the future of the company.
What we offer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for Graduates and Early Career Professionals who must be highly-motivated, self-driven with a passion for what you do. You should be able to work with ambiguity, feel comfortable working with change and be able to see the bigger picture. You will have excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to innovate and deliver solutions and, of course, share our values.
We are looking for candidates from a range of degree disciplines including Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,have a back ground in construction or similar
Skills & Experience
- Degree in relevant subject preferred but not essential.
- Experience working within a construction/engineering environment
- Knowledge of civil engineering/infrastructure works
- IT literate
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good degree of commercial awareness
Do you have what it takes to fast track your career at Midlands Projects Management Ltd If so, apply now!
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Transportation Allowance
- Vacation/paid time off