- Work for a global brand leader
- An intense twelve month's training programme is on offer with management opportunities after 2 years
Role: Focusing on developing new business with corporate clients in the commercial sector you will promote a range of solutions negotiating at FD level. Managing your own diary, you will deal with clients on a face to face basis and be responsible for closing sales from start to finish. Working from the office every Monday you will spend the rest of the week out on visits to clients face to face.
The Company: This company is passionate about training and promoting graduates into its business. You will be mentored and supported by your regional manager in the first six months before being given responsibility for a field-based region.
As a Graduate Sales Executive your responsibilities will include:
- New business generation
- Visiting clients daily
- Delivering sales presentations
- Working as part of a graduate sales team
For this Graduate Trainee Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Graduates with business acumen
- Money motivated
- Well presented
The package for this Graduate Sales role:
- £26,000 Basic OTE £32,000
- Company Car