A market leading Financial Services organization are currently looking for a Global Web Operations Manager to support the Global E-marketing Lead. The business is a global organisation that offers financial services to businesses of all statures. The business has seen a recent splurge in growth and as such, have created this brand new role within the e-marketing department.
This is a business critical role and you will be responsible for the following:• Delivering a web operational centre of excellence for all regions globally within the business.
• Supporting the Global E-Marketing lead in extracting relevant user insights.
• Develop CMS roadmap.
• Strategize around web content, CMS, SEO and PPC
• Devise, implement and own all web ops processes (globally)
You will have:• A great technical knowhow in regards to SEO, PPC and web technologies such as HTML and JS.
• Experience in a commercially driven role with an ability to link technical understating to commercial awareness.
• Experience using CRM’s such as Salesforce.
• At least 4 years of CMS management experience.
• An in-depth understanding of search engine and social media marketing.
Should you want to have an initial discussion about this role then please call Vicky Garratt on 0207 395 1470 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp