Global Learning Manager - 31725
Profession: HR Specialist
Work Location: Europe-United Kingdom-London
Description About us
Welcome to SITA. We are the world's leading air transport IT and communications specialist. Around the world, nearly every passenger flight relies on SITA technology and we work with almost every airport and airline to ensure their operations run smoothly.
Our vision of easy air travel every step of the way, has never been more important. The whole experience of flying is transforming to ensure the safety of passengers in a post-COVID-19 world: from the ability to manage your journey from your mobile phone to ensuring social distancing and automating health checks, we foresee radical changes taking place in airports globally.
These changes call for new skills and capabilities, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about learning and helping people achieve their best to join us.
As part of the Global Learning Team, you will help shape the learning strategy and implement impactful development solutions across the business. From management development, to learning journeys for key professions, to broad-based digital, cognitive, interpersonal and resilience skills, you will help to build the capabilities we need to lead our industry in a rapidly changing world.
If you believe in life-long learning, want to make an impact and have solid experience shaping and delivering innovative learning solutions in a global business, we’d love to hear from you.
Qualifications Key activities
- Partner with business units and professions to develop learning journeys for key roles, leveraging My Learning Centre (SumTotal/Skillsoft and Coursera) and, where required, other learning providers.
- As a Learning SME, help develop the capabilities of the Global Learning Team and create a network of Learning SMEs in the business.
- Drive the changes needed to evolve SITA’s Career Framework and skills framework, ensuring we understand critical role and skill needs both now and, in the future.
- Support the development, implementation and continuous improvement of SITA’s Management Development program.
- Together with SITA’s Internal Communications Team, develop engaging and targeted communications to support learning initiatives and programs.
- Leverage learning data and analytics to identify issues, trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Experience working as part of a global learning team in a complex international multi-cultural and fast-moving environment. Experience in technology or management consultancy would be desirable
- Worked with and leveraged the capabilities of LMS and/or LXP providers and platforms
- Experience building or implementing a global management development program
- The ability to consult, influence and drive change with global stakeholders
- A data-driven approach able to leverage management information
- The ability and willingness to challenge the status quo and bring innovative ideas to solve complex problems
- Evidence of life-long learning
Job Posting: Aug 13, 2020, 7:51:04 AM
Source : sita capital