Are you fluent in German and English, looking for a career opportunity in Edinburgh? Do you have a passion for Customer Service and problem solving?
We have a fantastic Customer Service role offering 40 hours a week and a starting salary of £18,000pa. If you start in the role by March, we can offer a £150 sign on bonus (terms apply)
What is on offer:
- The chance to live and work in the beautiful City of Edinburgh.
- A bright, modern, and exciting multicultural place to work with excellent staff facilities.
- £18,000 starting salary per annum and employer benefits
- £450 relocation package (terms apply)
- £150 sign on bonus (terms apply)
- Full Time positions and 40 hour contracts
- On-going training and career development
- Attractive relocation package (subject to terms)
- Close to Edinburgh Park tram and rail stations
- Pension Scheme.
- Free hot drinks
- Annual rewards and bonus opportunity
- Team and Company Events
What will you do?
- As a German speaking Customer Service Agent you will help customers across Europe using your language skills through inbound calls and emails.
- Validate customer service entitlements and solve problems.
- Provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently.
- Assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
- Escalate calls that cannot be resolved locally, as appropriate.
What we need from you:
- Ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both in verbal and writing – in German & English.
- A desire to provide the very best customer service experience whilst always looking to learn new skills
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills with great attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations.
- Ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player.
- To be flexible on your working hours
- Previous experience of Microsoft and Excel software would be an advantage.
What you need to do now?
If you think you want to work and live in Edinburgh, then contact the Oyster Consultants Edinburgh team and ask for MARIA by applying directly to this add.
Can you recommend anyone for this job? If so we can pay you a referral fee.