General Manager / Pub Manager
We are looking for a hands on and passionate individual to manage this traditional pub. You will be responsible for all aspects of the business and should have the ability to bring your own experience to the role whilst having the support of a larger company available.• A minimum of two years’ experience within a Management position in the hospitality industry
• Solid understanding of financials
• A passion for the hospitality industry
• Experience with business planning and ability to think outside the box
The role:• An annual salary of up to £45,000 per annum
• Managing all aspects of the business
• Support of a larger company available if needed
• Business planning to continue to build on this pubs reputation
• Responsible for a dedicated team
• Training and coaching team members
• Driving the business forward and improving profits
• Maintaining and managing all health and safety regulations and standards
• Own transport is essential due to location
We are recruiting for a beautiful pub ideally located in the stunning countryside within the North Wessex Downs. This pub is jam packed with charm and character by embracing its history whilst still delivering modern creature comforts. With its great menu offering dishes created using locally sourced ingredients and a fantastic selection behind the bar this pub attracts visitors from miles around.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on 03333 209222 (Freephone) and ask for Yvette.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.