Our client, a large dealer group in the Peterborough area is currently recruiting for a highly experienced General Manager to head up their volume dealership.
Are you a successful and passionate General Manager with experience of the automotive industry? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company?
Duties, Responsibilities Person Specification
- Creating and implementing business and marketing plans which take account of business opportunities for all departments
- Instilling and nurturing a culture whereby every individual has a clear understanding of the Group and brand vision and strategies, resulting in total commitment to, delivering these in all aspects of the business
- Creating and maintaining an effective working relationship with internal and manufacturer stakeholders, suppliers and customers
- Ensure the continuation of the franchise on terms agreeable to the Company and maximise all business opportunities that are available through the franchise
- Ensuring a constant review of all products and processes, from both franchise and external sources, are made in order to continually develop new products and services which add value and profit to the business
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Current experience at General Manager/Dealer Principal, ideally within a PLC environment
- Must have a proven track record of leading a dealership team to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction results, as well as excelling in achieving internal and brand KPIs
- Must have strong leadership, influencing and communication skills
- Can demonstrate examples where innovation or strategic thinking has been used to improve people engagement, operational and financial performance.
- A proven track record of attracting, building and retaining successful teams
In return for your hard work and commitment, you can expect a basic salary of 65k, and OTE of 90k as well as many other fantastic benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact Adam Curtis of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy on 01268 767777.