Coral Island is Europe's biggest arcade and one of Blackpool's busiest destinations.
We are a quality driven operator with a passion for high standards and strive to give our customers a fantastic experience.
Working in the Flagship Bar, duties include:
1. To arrive at work 10minutes before the start of your shift, in uniform.
2. Uniform must always be clean and tidy.
3. Maintaining the cleanliness of the bar and the seating areas.
4. Collecting finished or left glasses.
5. Ensuring glasses are cleaned and re-stacked.
6. Ensure any spillages or broken glass is cleaned up straight away
7. Keep signage on display clean and out and report any damaged/out of date signage.
8. To be aware of basic licensing legislation and ensure the legislation is followed.
9. Know the building and any/all events taking place whilst on duty.
10. Follow all Health and Safety procedures.
11. To perform any reasonable additional duties as requested by management.
12. To perform area checks ensuring check sheets are signed.
13. Maintain glasswashers to high standard
14. Glasswash areas filled up at beginning of shift with cleaning materials.
15. To be aware of any policies for your department and adhere to them.
Passionate, confident, reliable individuals, who strive to go the extra mile whilst working as part of a successful team, and who can deliver the best in customer service.
Previous experience not essential as training will be given
Positions are offered upon receipt of successful reference checks
What we offer:
Excellent working environment
Full induction and training
Discounted meals on shift
Free social events throughout the year
Fixed Term Contract
Rates of Pay:
Good rates of pay