Job title: Full Stack Java Developer
Salary: £45k - £65k per year DOE & benefits
Working hours: 9am - 5pm (Monday to Friday - working hours can be flexed if required)
Are you ready for a new challenge? KPS are looking for a Full Stack Java Developer with experience to reduce the time to market for exciting new product developments.
The KPS product enables our growing customer base in UK, USA and Australia to create, manage and search knowledge, allowing anything from customer enquiries to IT incidents to be dealt with quickly and effectively in a multi-channel environment.
Full Stack Java Developer Required Skills:
- HTML5, CC3,JSON, AJAX
- Experience integrating front end presentation layer to back end business logic in Java J2EE with RESTful Java servlet APIs
- Knowledge of JBoss or any other application servers is highly desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility Standards
- Web design best practice
- Logical, methodical problem solver
- Independent worker capable of showing initiative but with a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a Software Development team
- Ability to mentor and support less experienced team members
If you’re interested in Full Stack Java Developer role, APPLY now!
Knowledge Powered Solutions (KPS) www.kpsol.com are a small highly focused growing Knowledge Management specialist based at Manor Park, Manor Farm Road, Runcorn, WA7 1WA. KPS provide software solutions that help our customers achieve efficiency savings by leveraging the knowledge held within their organisations. Our customers span a diverse range of market segments including Retail, Travel and Tourism, Local Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Oil and Gas.