Are you an experienced Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Fuel Supply Administrator for our team in Bolton, working 32.5 hours a week on an 18 Month Fixed Term contract.
In return for your hard work as our Fuel Supply Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Fuel Supply Administrator:
- Knowledge of MS Office Applications
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Experience of manual data entry
- Customer Service experience
Fuel Supply Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately process all tickets relating to the Fuel Supply, the updating of KPI's and liaising with customers as required
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of weighbridge data as required and to ensure compliance of weighbridge procedures in line with company policy.
- Assisting the RDF commercial manager / Business Manager with completing key reports.
- Checking suppliers' invoices, processing for payment, recording information as required.
- To generate tonnage and financial related reports as requested.
- Manage the allocation of driver swipe cards.
- Answering telephone enquiries - recording and passing messages as required.
- Administration of site filing systems.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role of Fuel Supply Administrator.
Closing Date: 10th May 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.