Are you an experienced Landfill, Warehouse or Fuel Reception Operative looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Fuel Reception Operative for our team in Peterborough.
In return for your hard work as our Fuel Reception Operative, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
- Plenty of Overtime available
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Fuel Reception Operative:
- Experience in the operation of mobile plant
- Ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
- Ideally, Lifting / Slinging, plant or FLT certification
Fuel Reception Operative Responsibilities include:
- The safe and efficient operation, predominantly encompassing the fuel reception and plant areas
- Traffic management, operating heavy plant, operation of overhead cranes, forklift trucks and any other machinery as required
- Additional duties may comprise of Weighbridge operation, plant checks, site cleaning duties and Tipping Hall management.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Fuel Reception Operative.
Closing Date: 29th January 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.