Are you an experienced Fuel Reception or Fuel Quality Officer looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Fuel Quality Officer for our team in Ardley, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Fuel Quality Officer, we can offer a salary of £18,000 - £25,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, including:
- A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
- A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
- Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
- Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Fuel Quality Officer:
- Ability to recognise different types of waste streams and types.
- Experience of working in the Waste Industry
- Health and Safety knowledge and experience
- Ideally, Knowledge of the waste management industry and Analytical Chemistry
- Full driving licence
Fuel Quality Officer Responsibilities include:
- Visiting customer premises to ensure compliance with the ERF fuel specification, reporting non-conformances and production of inspection reports.
- Undertaking fuel quality inspections at both customer premises and Viridor ERF facilities
- Liaison with Contract Managers & ERF Staff, Customers with regards to fuel quality
- Take samples of fuel for referral to an appointed laboratory for further analysis and ensure that analytical data is reviewed against ERF fuel specifications.
- Advising customers of the waste specification and any non-conformances identified.
- Advising customers of corrective action in the event of non-conformances identified during site visits.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, APPLY now for the role of Fuel Quality Officer.
Closing Date: 5th March 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.