FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF
Salary: Dependent on age and experience
Benefits: 28 days holidays, pension scheme
Hours: Full time
Our Client is a cafe with a true Australian feel, created by a true Aussie who wanted to share a taste of Australia; it was her childhood dream that took shape in 2003.
Due to continued success and a booming business our client is looking for a new member for their front of house staff.
Duties Include:• Greeting customers in a friendly manner.
• Taking orders for food and drinks and waiting on tables
• Provide excellent customer service skills
• Keep the areas clean tidy and hygienic
• Comply with and follow health and safety/hygiene and safety regulations
• Attend all in house meetings and training
• Coach new staff as and when required
• Follow and apply all of our clients standards to all work practices
• Assisting the senior staff members
The Ideal Candidate:• Bubbly, lively and positive
• Friendly and outgoing
• Previous experience in catering/hospitality would be beneficial
• Organised, with high standards of cleanliness
If you feel you are the ideal candidate then APPLY today!
Keywords: Front of house jobs, waiter, waitress, catering jobs, café jobs, restaurant jobs, catering, waiting on staff