At Cute Injury, we are expanding our web development team. With some exciting changes on the horizon, we are looking to add a mid-level specialist front end / UI / UX web developer to our full-time staff here in Swansea.
So if you look at our website, and think 'It’s OK, but I could do so much better than that,’ keep reading!
We are looking for an experienced user experience developer, ideally with two or more years’ experience in a similar role and an exciting portfolio.
You will be working from our office just off junction 45 of the M4, and play an integral role in maintaining and enhancing our existing websites - as well as helping us stretch with new and innovative website designs for the future.
You will be tasked with producing high-quality code and evocative designs quickly and efficiently.
As part of our expanding media and marketing team, you will be working closely with other creative professionals on a multitude of challenging and exciting projects.
Key responsibilities include
- Development and maintenance of current associated websites.
- Design and development of new website projects with a focus on creating outstanding and innovative modern user experiences.
- Produce streamlined and responsive website code.
- Enhance and improve all client-facing digital company platforms.
- Create and implement new features.
- Develop new website specifications for future projects.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technology and industry advances.
- Experience in both the design and development of websites.
- A passion for user experience and interface design.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- An ability to excel under pressure.
- A near-perfectionist eye for detail.
- Ability to deliver work with high levels of accuracy.
- A true passion for technology and technological advancements.
- Experience using MVC (preferably Laravel).
To exceed in this role, you will haveWhat’s in it for you?
You will join a growing media team with a passionate drive to excel in promoting our products and services at a time when we are focussing on innovative new ideas and out-of-the-box thinking.
It is an ideal environment for someone looking to stretch their creative flair beyond the mundane, embrace new technologies and bring the latest advances in user experiences to their work. We strive to employ specialists who are at the top of their field and give them the latitude to show us what they are capable of.
With an office on the outskirts of Swansea, we are easily commutable from the city itself, and most of the south Wales area - from Camarthen in the west, to Cardiff itself.
- A competitive salary with a generous performance-related bonus.
- Excellent career progression with incredible opportunities for growth.
- An opportunity to work alongside other passionate creative people.
- A lively, fun and dynamic environment.
- Free on-site parking.
- Opportunity to car-pool with colleagues.
As a people-focussed company, personal and career development for 'our people’ is at the heart of everything we do.
If you are looking to give your career a creative boost, send us your CV today!