Cleversteam is a global digital agency with a sharp focus towards travel and sports. We combine business objectives with design, technology and strategic thinking to deliver smart solutions for our clients.
Established in January 2010 we have delivered on a wide range of development and design projects for companies and organisations across the world. As a team we believe in insight led projects built on a strong foundation of understanding and planning. We take the time to get to know our client’s business objectives, brand and customers before making recommendations on how we will execute.
Everyday we endeavor toward delivering our best work for our clients and we will continue to build on our successes to provide ever more innovative ideas, bespoke projects, Ruby on Rails development and products for the people we work with.
Responsibilities• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Searchability (UK) Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.