A few reasons why our French Speaking Customer Service Administrator / Contact Centre Agents love working here...
* Competitive salary of £18,500 pro rata + £1000 language allowance (pro rata)
* Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* 25 days holiday (pro rata)
* Free hot & cold drinks during your shift
* Close to public transport links and local amenities
* Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
* Free onsite parking
Affinion International is a large international services company based on the south coast. We are Investors in People Gold accredited and have won the health and wellbeing award. At Affinion International, we are committed to employee engagement and development.
We are looking for Administrators to join us on a 3-month fixed term contract basis. The hours for this role are 37.5 hours per week. This broken down in to 5 x 7.5 hour shifts Monday - Friday between 0730 - 1830 and Saturday between 0800 - 1600.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you can fluently speak both French and English and have proven experience working within a customer service environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require the following skills or experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
* High attention to detail
* A great team player with strong PC skills
What will I be doing in my new role?
On a daily basis, the successful French Speaking Customer Service Administrator / Contact Centre Agents will be:
* Handling enquiries over the phone and in writing
* Identifying and proactively seeking to resolve and support the needs of every customer
* Various administrative duties necessary to the role
About your new employer
At Affinion International, our daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Customer Service Administrator / Contact Centre Agent.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK"s leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.