This Group is one of the longest and best known Tour Operators in Ireland that has offered travel companies service to a large range of travel trade partners since 1978. Based in Ireland, Scotland and England, this Incoming Tour Operators is selling the destinations of Ireland and the UK to the worldwide travel trade on a B2B basis. Specialised in the leisure travel sector, our client has focused its activities in 4 specific inbound tourism divisions that include: Group Tours, Individual & Online Travel, Incentive & Luxury leisure travel, Association Conferences & Events.
This is a 3 to 6 month internship based in both London and Edinburgh, paying NMW
Key responsibilities of the role;
This Tour Operator is looking for a confident and enthusiastic intern to join their team either in London or Edinburgh to assist the French team in developing leisure group business.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building up and maintaining strong relationships with both new and existing clients in the French Speaking Groups Market
- Handling preparation and costing of proposed client group and series programmes
- Working on the Tourplan system to generate client quotations and subsequent follow up
- Supporting your team and preparing material and documents for any agreed sales and marketing activities
- Helping with any admin work need during quotations or confirmation process
- Liaising with suppliers in the UK
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Fluency in English and French is essential
- Enthusiastic, confident, organised and problem-solving
- Willing to learn and develop your skills
- High attention to details
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Interest in the Tourism Industry in Europe is desirable
- Understanding of key markets and clients and marketing strategy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Gain experience in a famous Tour Operator
- Working hours Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.30pm
- 3 or 6 month internship depending on your availability