Type: Part Time
Salary: £100 per day
A high end furnishing and interior design company is on the lookout for a Freelance Photographer with experience in property or interior photography editing and compositing to join their team during this exciting period of growth. They specialise in bespoke interior design services, furniture packages, contemporary furnishings and accessories for property refurbishment and home staging for sale or let.
With international offices in China, Hong Kong, India, Malaysia and Singapore, their clients include FTSE and Fortune 500 companies.
About the Role
As their Photographer, your role will be crucial in supporting the business and involve:
- Taking professional photos of properties internally and externally
- Sketching accurate floor plans and for properties across London
- Undertaking staff and branch photography as and when required
- Maintaining all company equipment
- Familiarity with DSLR cameras, wide-angle lens, flash and photo editing software (including Photoshop/Lightroom or equivalent)
- Proven experience in property or interior photography editing or compositing - they will be requiring relevant examples of your work and a reference
- Own a recent DSLR Camera (full frame essential), Flash, Tripod & Computer
- Natural flair for interior or architectural photography & good aesthetic eye
- Ability to sketch floor plans using CAD software
- Good communication skills (written & spoken)
- Excellent organisational & multitasking skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive within a team
- Willing to commute to east London
Sound exciting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including Freelance Photographer, Photography, Retoucher, Airbrusher, DSLR, CAD may be considered.