The company is the world leading independent provider of geo-intelligence and asset integrity solutions.
We are looking for talented, disciplined and innovative individuals to join our Foundation Testing Department, specifically this team focuses on the award winning, innovative O-cell bi-directional load testing of foundation piles and barrettes around Europe and Africa.
You will be responsible for sourcing/capitalising on new business opportunities for the company and for delivering foundation industry tests, together with value engineering efficient foundation concepts within the region. You will also support other managers in countries in the region to develop their local foundation testing business and accelerate the growth of O-cell testing.
You will be committed, proactive and decisive with a passion for delivering projects safely, on budget and on time.
In addition, as a specialist, you will provide technical support as required throughout the service line, assist with resource allocation, training and mentoring; contribute to estimating activities, proposals and preparation of method statements and final test data reports and analyses while assisting to develop the quality control procedures.
Successful applicants will have:
· A degree in Civil Engineering or a Science based degree, preferably with experience in Geotechnical Engineering
· Demonstrable experience of working in a construction environment, ideally including experience of foundation testing in one or more of the following areas: static load testing (traditional and bi-directional), integrity testing, SoniCaliper, dynamic load testing and thermal integrity testing
· A thorough understanding of foundation engineering and piling methods is desirable
· Review and follow construction site drawings and equipment manuals
· Goodsite practicesand workshop skills and a good understanding of quality control procedures
· Proficiency with relevant computer applications
· Excellent commercial and contractual skills
The following would be preferable:
· Fluent in another language
· Active membership with ICE or BGA
Our successful candidates will receive full training where required, a competitive salary and benefits packages.
This position involves (short term) international travel to meet our project requirements. We are flexible in terms of where you are located when not travelling to our sites; if you are willing to work from home then we are happy to accommodate this, if you would prefer to be based in one of our offices, this would also be acceptable - please contact us if you would like to discuss further.