Want to enjoy the summer months with extra-long weekends and still earn £9.57-10.29 per hour?
Then look no further- We're currently offering an opportunity to work Monday - Thursday at a world class manufacturing plant in Belfast. This way, you can enjoy both the summer and your job whilst still earning a fantastic rate of pay.
This opportunity includes award-winning training, a safe friendly environment, and temporary assignments at our client's facility.
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Thursday
- Your shifts will alternate between 2 weeks of day shifts and 2 weeks of night shifts
- Days Mon - 07:00 - 17:15, Tue - Thu - 07:00 -16:45
- Nights Mon - 20:45 - 07:00, Tue - Thu - 20:45 - 06:30
- Excellent holiday pay
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Full induction and ongoing, professional training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
- Onsite car parking and canteen facilities
As a FLT Operative you will be required to:
- Feed lines with equipment and engine parts
- Check orders, part numbers and carry out stock rotation around the site
- Operate PC to locate parts/stock
- Work with a team lead who is assigned to support you in carrying out tasks
- Maintain accuracy and update any operation metrics as applicable
- Ensure high quality standards and safe working practices
- Have flexibility in working shift patterns to meet with business objectives
Suitable applicants will have:
- Experience in ITSSAR or RITITB Counter balance
- The ability to behave in a safe manner at all times
- A flexible attitude to working a multi shift system
- The ability to understand and comply with company H&S regulations and policies
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".