Forecast Analyst - Graduate Opportunity
We pride ourselves on the high levels of stock availability we have at all times for our customers. This means our Stock Control department always have their fingers on the pulse to make sure we have what we need when we need it. We are looking to add a new Forecast Analyst to the team to produce and review forecasts in detail to maintain stock availability across our extensive product range.
The role would suit a recent graduate (or someone with equivalent experience) within a relevant discipline, such as Maths or Supply Chain Management, who is looking to start their career within a fast-paced interesting environment. Full training is provided so whilst any experience would be beneficial it is most important that applicants are bright, articulate and keen to learn.
As Forecast Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Raising resource planner orders to minimise out of stocks
- Maintaining the forecasting management software
- Reviewing forecast exceptions and prioritising key product lines
- Reviewing and maintaining new line and promotional planning forecasts
- Dealing with and effectively resolving inventory queries
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Strong IT skills to include Excel, Word and ERP systems
- Experience of working within an inventory team managing the key goals of availability and stock levels would be beneficial but is not essential
Nisbets is the UK's largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues' professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don't believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.