Kimpton Blythswood Square are looking for a Food & Beverage Manager to Lead our Food & Beverage Family
Kimpton Blythswood Square Hotel combines the elegance of a stately 19th-century Georgian townhouse with the luxe modern amenities of a five-star property
As Food and Beverage Manager, you will support the Hotel Manager in the day to day management of all food and beverage operations within a luxury 5-star hotel, looking after our Salon Restaurant and Bar, Room Service and overseeing Meeting & Events, you will ensure quality service and standards are
. Your will be operational across the Food & Beverage division, leading and guiding the supervisory and junior team members towards success, you will know what 5* service is, but know how to deliver with personality and flair.
What were looking for:
As Food & Beverage Manager we expect you to have experience within a luxury hotel environment with previous experience overseeing a busy hotel food and beverage division, ideally 2 years Management Experience.
We are looking for a true food expert who will have extensive knowledge of food & beverage within a luxury hotel environment with previous experience in leading an empowering a team of food & beverage assistants and supervisors to greatness.
If you’re looking to work for a company that can offer you flexibility and a great work life balance, and a Place you can really be you, IHG is the company for you!
If you’re looking to work for a great brand that encourages colleagues to be their best selves, and we celebrate the differences of each and every employee. Kimpton is the Brand for you, our Kimpton spirit is consistently experienced across our hotels, no matter where we are in the world.
Working at Kimpton is not just about working. And it’s certainly not like working at other places. We value personality, individuality, creativity, doing right, continually improving, focus and passion.
Food & Beverage Manager, receive some great perks including:
- Competitive Salary
- 31 days holiday each year, including bank holidays, this increases up to a maximum of 33 days
- 50% off discount available for food within Bo & Birdy, our main restaurant within the hotel
- 50% off discount available for Spa Treatments and use of Spa Thermal experience.
- Hotel wide incentive programme for all front of house and back of house team members with various rewards available monthly
- Discounted international/worldwide room rates for yourself, family and friends
- Access to our Voluntary Benefits portal (HAPI Benefits), which includes discounts on some travel, leisure time activities, health, retail and motoring
- Financial rewards for delivering sensational service
- Long service awards which increase with length of service
- Excellent employee recognition programmes
- Vast range of learning and development programmes
- Opportunities for promotion and transfer across the group
- Meals whilst on duty
- Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Food & Beverage Manager, then please click ‘apply’now!
We’d love to hear from you!
You must meet the legal requirements to work in the UK.