Are you an experienced Floating Weighbridge Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and are one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Floating Weighbridge Administrator to join our team in Stockport, working 44 hours a week, with a 4 on 4 off shift pattern.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Floating Weighbridge Administrator, you will be responsible for the control and operation of a weigh bridge in accordance with The Working Plan, The Site Licence, EN ISO9002/ISO14001 and the Company's Policies and Procedures. Duties include:
- Assist in the monitoring of incoming waste to determine waste types and quantities to ensure conformity to site permit.
- To support the separation and securing of hazardous and special waste types to ensure conformity to site permit
- Ensure all site vehicle movements are weighed and correctly coded to produce statistical information for use in internal reports.
- Advise and assist site users and visitors, to best achieve their requirements, to inform of other sites and services, to maximise recycling initiatives
The ideal Floating Weighbridge Administrator will have:
- Knowledge of credit/cash transactions
- Knowledge of working to a site permit & working plan, emergency procedures and the Company's policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Databases
- Driving Licence and use of own vehicle.
In return for your hard work as a Floating Weighbridge Administrator, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Floating Weighbridge Administrator, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.