First Level Maintenance Operator
North Watford (WD24) – £17,372 per annum (inclusive of £108 per week on call allowance) – 24 fixed hours per week.
What is the role of a First Level Maintenance Operator?
To respond to allocated tasks within fixed service level agreements, you will efficiently diagnose and repair machine break-downs on a FLM (first level maintenance) basis. You will deliver daily duties in a timely manner and to the expected standards whilst adhering to company policy and procedures.
What will I be doing as a First Level Maintenance Operator?
- Complete daily housekeeping activities on all devices (Assisted Service Counter Machines, Automated Teller Machines etc.) in order reduce down time to ensure all devices run efficiently and to maximise transaction levels to meet the needs of our customers.
- Control and maintain security of the restricted area, access equipment and by managing access and egress for external parties ensuring all safe doors are properly secured and setting all alarms to prevent unauthorised access.
- Respond to all device (ATM and Assisted Service Counter Machine) faults ensuring that First Line Maintenance is fully completed and documented electronically on your handheld to help reduce fault rates in order to maximise transaction levels.
- Execute company processes and complete all associated documentation
- Ensure the automated banking devices are functioning correctly to verify secure receipt and deployment of customer’s cash.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and service providers in order to deliver an efficient service to our customers.
- Proactively identify and if necessary recommend appropriate changes in order to make business improvements.
- Complete all training as required to ensure you are fully capable in operating efficiently in order that individual performance levels are maximised.
What Will I Need to Succeed as a First Level Maintenance Operator?
- A valid SIA CIT licence and current and full UK driving licence is desirable but not essential.
- An excellent work ethic
- Flexible approach to working patterns.
- Strong administrative & Numeric skills.
- Deliver excellent Customer service levels.
- Ability to work as part of a team or lone working.
- Discretion required at all times due to the sensitive nature of work and information.
- Ability to follow instructions and work to deadlines.
- Must be able to provide a 10 year employment (any gaps in employment need to be fully documented).
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Proactive hand’s on approach.
- On occasion may be required to work outside of normal working hours.
- Monday to Saturday (4 hours per day); additionally, you will be on call: Monday to Saturday; 8 hours per day between 8:00 – 20:00 to respond to machine break downs.
What benefits do I Get In Return?
- Salary of £11,756, + £108 weekly on call allowance.
- 22 days holiday Pro rata rising to 25 days pro rata after 5 years.
- Overtime for call outs will be paid at a min of 2 hours at £14.13 (x1.5) in addition to your normal salary.
- Any working hours in excess of 24 per week you will receive £14.13 (x1.5) per hour
- Workplace Pension
- Fantastic Health Shields benefits such as:
- Claiming payments back towards dental care, optical care, and physiotherapy sessions.
- Gym membership discounts.
- Employee Assistance Programme with 24/7 counselling service.
Who Are We?
We are Cardtronics, the global leader in ATM deployment and management. Since our founding, we’ve been trusted to provide reliable ATM solutions to businesses throughout the United Kingdom, Europe and North America. We employ our substantial scale and innovation advantages to deliver more transactions to every ATM, to enhance consumer convenience around the corner and across continents, and to enable financial institutions to focus on their customers while we manage their far flung ATM operations.
As the world’s largest ATM operator, with more than 20,000 machines across the UK and approximately 230,000, globally, we continue to grow our portfolio into new markets through both organic growth and targeted acquisitions. You will be joining at an incredibly exciting time and the opportunities to progress are defined and achievable.
You may not recognise our name but chances are you will have used our ATMs!!
Additional Keywords: ATM, Engineer, Maintaining, Security, Watford, Technician, Security, Fix, Fixing, Repair, Bank, Service, CVIT.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV and a cover letter today by clicking on the Apply button and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Before submitting your CV into the recruitment process for this role, please ensure you have read our Privacy Notice which can be viewed via the following link http://www.cardtronics-uk.com/contact/privacy.asp. The Privacy Notice sets out how Cardtronics will process any information and in particular any personal data that you provide as part of the recruitment and interview process.
In applying for this vacancy through the submission of your CV to Cardtronics, you are confirming that you have read the Privacy Notice and are fully aware and comfortable with how we will use your data in the course of the recruitment process.