eSift are currently looking for an experienced Fire and Security Engineer with a strong technical knowledge of Electronic Security Systems including CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and fire alarm systems to join our client, the leading global integrated security company, specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.
Location: Belfast – to cover Northern Ireland
Salary: Up to £26,500 per annum dependent on experience, plus car, on-call and overtime
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8am-5pm, Friday 8am-2pm plus on-call rota
Within this role you will be responsible for attending to calls for maintenance (on site and or by telephone) as directed by team co-ordinators, rectifying all faults on the first visit where rectification is within your control, carrying out rolling programme of preventative maintenance visits, collecting/recording of site configuration information and maintaining car stock (spares) levels.
You will also be required to maintain accurate and timely records, provide cover on an out of hour’s basis on a rotating basis, commission small projects when required, ensure that audits are carried out of quality procedures, provide training to customers and colleagues as required and carry out any additional tasks that may be required
To be successful in this position you will have/be;• Experience of service, commissioning and installation of electronic security systems and Fire Alarm systems.
• Experience of working in a Customer facing field service-based maintenance environment
• Formal engineering apprenticeship, HNC / Degree in electronics or Qualified electrical/electronics engineer / electrician would be desirable, however not a necessity.
• Knowledge of all relevant British Standards for Intruder, Access and CCTV Systems and Fire.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer literate
• Technical fault-finding skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Well organised
• The ability to work on own initiative and manage workload.
• Good attention to detail
• A confident and professional approach to work
• A full driving licence
• Be willing to join the on call and standby rota when required.
• Prepared to undertake enhanced personal security checks.
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. Your CV will then be held on our central database, if for any reason you do not wish us to retain your details please contact us via email@example.comHelp