Fintech / Banking Software Marketing Trainee (H/F)
Do you have a Business Administration / Marketing degree with a genuine interest in Fintech and banking? Are you a creative thinker bursting with new ideas and eager to make your mark in a globally leading technology company? Are you ready to travel, be part of and learn from an international dynamic team?
If you are, then Temenos may have the opportunity for you!
In 2016 Temenos had a vision of launching an Academy to form best in class Sales and Business Solutions experts. Due to the success of the Academy, we now not only run a yearly program, but we will now be expanding it to include best in class marketing experts and we’re looking for just the right candidates to fill the limited spaces we have available. By joining this program, you will be mentored by world-best professionals providing you with industry knowledge and special training to strengthen all the skills you’ll need for a successful career in Marketing.
The Academy will kick-off in September 2018 with the first 3 months will be spent in Luxembourg with your new colleagues prior to shifting to your regional location in London.
What you’ll get to do:
- Work alongside Sales & Products in the various sales stages which include:
- Create market leading campaigns to generate and progress leads through sales funnel
- Raise our ever increasing brand visibility and sphere of influence through our digital & social channels
- Work on data analytics & marketing technology to improve overall effectiveness of everything we do here in marketing
- Design, support and attend key Temenos events and market conferences
- Work directly with the broader marketing group and international experts to prepare targeted propositions
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree Business Administration / Marketing.
- Deep interest in Fintech with established Marketing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in at least two languages; English is mandatory
- Proactive and highly motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented with a can-do entrepreneurial spirit and a learning while doing mentality
What’s in it for you?
- Become part of a globally recognized marketing team
- Learn from international experts on both marketing theory and in practice experience
- Make your mark on a growing and dynamic organization with significant growth plans during an exciting period of expansion
How To Join:
If you are looking to become a member of our winning team please send your resume and academic transcript to email@example.comHelp for review or apply directly on our Temenos Career page or LinkedIn page.