Financial Services Administrator
Great opportunity for experienced and ambitious Financial Services Administrator to join expanding wealth management business located in a lovely village in the Newark & Sherwood District of Nottinghamshire.
As their Financial Services Administrator you will be an integral and valued member of their small and very friendly IFA (independent financial advisor) practice. Your duties will include:
- Organising and running an e-enabled office
- Responsible for the work flow / ensuring that everything is completed on time
- Arranging meetings, agreements, preparing paperwork
- Adding new business to the Cloud based CRM
- Chasing insurance companies and pension providers
- Chasing for investment information
- Creating valuation portfolios, suitability reports, projections and illustrations
The successful Financial Services Administrator must fully understand how the advice process works and be able to come in and hit the ground running.
Although not essential it would be helpful if you were working towards your Diploma in Financial Planning and have already sat and passed some RO exams.
Intelligent Office experience would be a distinct advantage.
Additional key words: Financial Services Administrator, Financial Planning Diploma, financial advisors, IFA, independent financial advisors
Naylor George is a recruitment agency working on behalf of a client. We aim to contact all suitable candidates within 2-3 days. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of response we receive we are unable to provide individual feedback to applications that haven't reached the shortlist - we do however wish you all the best in your search for a new job.