Financial Planning Analyst
Our client, a prestigious University in Central London, is looking to recruit a part-qualified Accountant.
The successful candidate will be joining an expanding and dynamic finance department, supporting the Head of FP&A to deliver month-end management accounts, maintain forecast models and built relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Produce month end management accounts and ad-hoc financial reports
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations and perform system improvements
- Maintain forecast models
- Provide regular information updates to Heads of Divisions
- Assist with preparing financial statements for annual audit process
- Partner with various areas of the business on ad-hoc projects
- Assist with the Head of FP&A with any ad-hoc duties as required
- CCAB part qualified (or equivalent) and above
- Minimum of a 2:1 from a leading University
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and v-lookups
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a lively team who will nurture and develop you. Please apply ASAP to avoid missing out.