Techmodal have exciting opportunities for talented consultants with a background in financial modelling to join a young, fast growing management consultancy. Techmodal is a Bristol based consultancy company specialising in Defence and working with a range of clients in both the public and private sector. We provide bespoke cost, financial and data models to meet the specific requirements of users, empowering them to make better decisions.
Techmodal are seeking talented and hard-working consultants of all grades to join our Modelling Practice and support the delivery of innovative modelling solutions to our clients. The successful candidates will work with the rest of the Techmodal team to develop new opportunities and build client relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
· Delivering short to medium term projects with the MOD and Defence companies relating to Defence change
· Work with clients to identify and solve complex and challenging problems and engage with stakeholders to ensure buy in
· Creation of complex Microsoft Excel models, to assist clients to analyse areas of the clients’ business
· Developing solutions relating to managing and interrogating large data sets
· Capture and manage model requirements
· Development of presentations and reports to be delivered to clients as part of key project deliverables
· Delivering training and workshops to support the delivery of company projects
The successful candidate will:
· Be degree qualified in a numerate discipline or have equivalent experience
· Be able to demonstrate a strong track record of effective liaison with clients and their stakeholders
· Complete familiarity and confidence in using spreadsheets to create basic and complex models using modelling best practice
· Knowledge of the defence industry or able to apply knowledge of other industry supply chains
· Have proven analytical and problem solving abilities coupled with strong communication skills
· Be enthusiastic, self-motivated with a willingness to learn quickly
Other desirable skills & experience include:
· Full or part qualified accountant (CCAB, CIMA or equivalent) or relevant financial experience
· Experience in key decision making areas such as project evaluation, investment appraisals, business planning and forecasting, management reporting and dashboard development
· Knowledge of programming languages such as VBA
· Experience of using @Risk or similar for simulation of stochastic modelling techniques
· Experience of Business Intelligence software such as Tableau, QlikView & Power BI
Techmodal offer a fantastic remuneration package including:
· Competitive Salary
· 25 days of annual leave + Bank Holidays
· Generous training budget and opportunities
· Private Health Insurance
· Company Pension Scheme
· Cycle to Work Scheme
· Childcare Voucher Scheme
All candidates must be in a position to obtain UK security clearance to a minimum of SC level with no restrictions.
If you feel you want to join an exciting company and have the drive to succeed and develop, please send your CV and covering letter to Jenna Baker (email@example.comHelp).
Your level of responsibility will only be limited by your own aptitude and passion to learn and to take on new challenges. We look forward to hearing from you.