If you want to work within an energised team of highly driven yet easygoing individuals—who are experts in their field—and you appreciate robust financial data, then this is the role for you.
Our client, an innovative fintech company based in the heart of Nottingham is looking for a data analyst to join their finance team. The team provides management information and financial support to the wider business on a monthly and ad-hoc basis; delivering a clean audit at the end of the financial year for two legal entities.
You will ensure data integrity with analysis and definition of data requirements. You will build high-quality software solutions to deliver data for the support of IFRS9 compliance, data reconciliations and audits.
- Own, maintain and develop the Data Warehouse
- Manage the data requirements capture and delivery – initially linking the data warehouse to the new IFRS 9 system
- Support business-critical finance functions, including daily & monthly reconciliation activities and audit cycles
- Strong SQL skills, including TSQL
- Advanced Excel
- Experience with Data Migrations
- SQL Server Integration Services
- Data Warehousing / Business Intelligence
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days holiday, plus option to buy and sell up to 5 days per year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medical Cash Plan
- Death in service life assurance
- Bonus scheme
- Perkbox membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free fruit, hot drinks and table football
- At least two big parties a year!