Industry --Scientific and Medical Device
Location -- United Kingdom -- England -- East Midlands
Salary --Highly competitive plus stock options, private health and life insurance Summary:
Full time UK based FC sought for a fast growing Medical Device Company offering excellent career, promotion prospects and financial incentives, including tailored stock options for the right candidate.
- NASDAQ listed pre-revenue global medical device company
- Company focus predominantly on R&D, with most manufacturing, marketing and non R&D centric functions outsourced
- Compact tightly knit management team, with two direct reports into FC across Financial Control, FP&A, Tax, HR and Transactional Finance
- Manage operational aspects of the Financeand Accounting, Tax and Treasury functions, as overseen by CFO, involving hands-on daily technical and practical accounting input, and work with CEO and CBO on development of short and long-term strategic financial objectives centred around 2018 product launch.
- Ensure timely completion of accountancy related aspects of work required to meet quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K SEC filing deadlines, as directed by CEO / CFO.
- Development of the internal control environment to meet SOX compliance requirements, as directed by CFO and external consultants
- SupportCBO / CEO as required with preparation of financial models / sales forecasts
- Day to day contact, with oversight by CFO, for banking facilities, and liaison with the Audit Committee, external partners (Audit, advisory, corporate finance, legal advisers, insurance) and regulatory authorities (SEC, NASDAQ).
- Ambitious highly driven individual preferring dynamic nimble culture within small core management team with outstanding promotion and career development prospects
- Keen for challenge in rapidly evolving a compact focused finance function to meet future growth plans
- Must be qualified practicing accountant (ACA / CIMA / ACCA) with an excellent track record
- Relevant experience of working in listed company not essential but preferred