Our client, a leading Wealth Management company dealing with Investments and Pensions for high net worth individuals are now looking for a Financial Advisor to join their existing team.
Based in the beautiful rural location of Escrick, near York you will be responsible for the following;
Recommending investment products and services that are suitable for clients based on their objectives, resources, time horizon, risk profile, and preferences
Give advice on investments, pensions, tax planning, debt management, estate planning, and other tasks asked by the clients
Build a portfolio of clients through networking and referrals
Solicit clients actively via telephone, mail etc
Maintain proper documentation following preset guidelines established by compliance and management
Comply with all industry rules and regulations
To be successful in this role you will need to be;
- Already established within Financial Services with relevant industry experience
- Well organised with the ability to manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities
- Able to build strong client relationships through sound advice, professionalism, honesty and a strong work ethic
- Work independently as well as function as part of a team
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for then please send an up to date CV along with your current salary details to Debbie Middleton of MGER and let her do the rest.