SF Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a growing manufacturing company based in Coventry. The business are part of a larger group, with 3 sites across the UK are a key supplier to the automotive sector. The role will offer the right candidate the chance to join an exciting business, turning over £70 million, a very competitive salary and the chance to manage a small team.
Financial Accountant Job Duties:
• Responsibility for the timely and accurate production of the monthly financial statements and associated reporting
• Ensuring Accounting policies and controls are continuously reviewed maintained and policed
• Reconciliation and corrective action on all balance sheet accounts
• Cash Flow Forecasting and management
• Responsibility for all HMRC submissions
• Reporting of financial information to management.
• Responsible for 3/4 direct reports
• Performance of other financial and administrative and ad hoc tasks as required
• Assisting with external auditors from Close on a quarterly basis and accountants at year end
To be considered for this role you will be either Part / Fully Qualified or equivalent and posses previous experience within the manufacturing sector.