This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Finance Manager to join global marketing service provider. This organisation optimises marketing activities by adding lots of value to customer and prospect communications, online and offline.
The overall objective is to provide accurate reporting on P&Ls, forecasts, and budgeting for accounts within the Brand Deployment portfolio.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Preparation of multi-client and multi-currency monthly management accounts, along with variance analysis and commentary where required, ensuring that:
- Income recognition and reporting is compliant with Group accounting policies
- Margins earned on jobs are consistent with expectations and that investigations are carried out where required
- Labour and overhead costs are reviewed and controlled
- Production and presentation of monthly reports and P&Ls, comprising
- Payroll reporting and control, ensuring that:
- Monthly staffing allocations for P&Ls are accurate
- Resource forecasting and headcount reporting is tracked, with appropriate accounting journals processed when required
- GL posting reconciles with payroll reports
- Business partnering with account directors across multiple overseas territories, including:
- Responding to ad-hoc queries
- Ensuring that regular communication/meetings take place
- Coordination of weekly forecasting (sales, margins and expenses & overheads)
- Preparation of annual budgets on a bottom-up, line-by-line basis
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work on ad hoc reports, control projects and other general projects
- Ongoing support to Financial Controller where required
Person/ skill required
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to manage relationships, and to be able to explain financial data to a non-financial audience
- Excellent Excel skills and ability to quickly learn about new systems (including extraction of data/ reports)
- Professional and positive approach
- Attention to detail is essential
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative
If you are interetsed, please apply to this role.
Randstad Business Support is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.