Your role as our Finance/HR/Office Manager
As a Finance/HR/Office Manager your duties can vary significantly and they will include, but not be limited to the following:
Marketing and overall Office administration
- Plan and coordinate client events and coordinate travels and hotel bookings
- Provide Ad-hoc support to the whole team
- Setting up Salesforce reports or tracking relevant KPIs
- Maintain contracts of employment and prepare contractual and non-contractual changes as well prepare letters including offers of employment, references and opening bank accounts, etc.
- Maintain related HR documentation and forms in line with the staff handbook
- Work closely with payroll, pensions and benefits to ensure efficient and timely communication of changes and transfer of data. Also support the administration for the Global HR and Payroll/Finance teams
- Support the administration of the recruitment process, in liaison with the Recruitment Manager, including checking compliance with UK Border Agency regulations, assisting with Certificate of Sponsorship and Visa applications if necessary
- Support financial control and tracking of client and supplier accounts and ensure invoices are paid and also monitor project profitability and sending of monthly statements.
Your profile as our Finance/HR/Office Manager
To succeed in the role at Nepa you must be a pro-active person who loves to problem solve and deliver solutions and results. You are an enthusiastic, helpful, trustworthy and self-motivated person who is not afraid to work hard to achieve goals while being humble, unpretentious and team-oriented.
You have minimum of 3 years of experience in Office Management, Finance or HR and a genuine interest in always delivering the highest level of service to both colleagues and clients.
A few more things
- You have great experience of MS Office
- You share our core values; Passion, Innovation and Collaboration.
- You take pride in delivering high levels of service, we are known for that.