Job Title: Finance/Banking Administrator
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Job Ref: LH/20460
A leading boutique financial services firm, this firm provides a range of pensions and investment services and is renowned for its progressive approach to their employee’s career paths and supportive environment. This is a great opportunity to join a really well-respected firm with an emphasis on the customer experience. You will be rewarded with a generous basic salary and progression opportunities.
About the role:
As a Finance/Banking Administrator, you will be supporting the whole business and will be handling the identification of receipts, managing direct debits and processing claims.
The position and duties will include:
- Submitting bank transactions to the company’s administration system.
- Creating parent and child tasks within the Task Management System.
- Identifying and processing unassigned items; including 3rd party, adviser or client contact.
- Identifying and processing of pension scheme contributions.
- Direct debit set up.
- Cash sweeps.
- Processing RAS claims – monthly and annual returns as required.
- Ensuring that internal deadlines are met, escalating to Senior Administrator or Team Leader any issues.
- Providing support to the Disbursements Team as required.
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will have similar experience working within an office environment, ideally in Financial Services. You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to work to deadlines. You will possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and have experience working with general daily administration.
Any knowledge gaps will be assessed and in-house training will be provided.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.