Sterling Event Group are one of the North West’s leading event production and rental companies supplying a wide range of products and services to the live events industry, mainly in the UK but also overseas.
They are seeking a Finance Administrator with previous bookkeeping experience and excellent communication skills to enable you to liaise and build relationships with customers.
Annual Holidays - 28 days inc. bank holidays
Childcare Voucher Scheme
Employee of the Month - winner receives a £75.00 bonus!
Perkbox - hundreds of discounts from gym memberships, cinema tickets and restaurants to discounted holidays and free mobile phone insurance
Overtime – opportunities when workload permits
Finance Administrator Required Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role and with Sage 50 is essential
- Pension auto-enrolment knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular - Outlook, Word, Excel
- High standard of personal presentation and a confident and friendly telephone manner
- Exceptional level of attention to detail, flexibility and a can-do attitude
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Recording financial transactions and maintaining company’s ledgers
- Handling accounts payable and receivable
- Ensuring invoices & purchase orders are processed and sent out accurately and efficiently
- Accurately recording and processing payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Prepare payroll figures to be processed by accountants
- Credit control, completing VAT returns and other tax returns
Previous roles may include: Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accountant, Financial Administrator, Finance Administrator
How to apply
To submit your application for this Finance Administrator role click apply below and upload your CV.