Field Service Engineer / Science Graduate (CC648-MS)
Location: Covering South East – London and surrounding
£25K - £35K Basic + Company Car + Pension + Healthcare + Laptop + Mobile + 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays + Benefits
(Salary dependent on experience)
My client has over 40 years’ experience as a leading supplier within the Education, Medicine and Industrial sector. They are recognised as a key supplier of Microscopes and Scientific equipment.
You will be responsible for providing hands on expertise and technical support across my clients’ high performance product range.
This position will require the successful candidate to travel throughout the territory and maintain my client’s reputation for excellent service.
Other duties will include:-
- Servicing, supporting and repairing customer systems.
- Providing site based and remote maintenance (preventative and reactive), fault finding and diagnostic and calibration support.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is achieved by working efficiently to deliver a fast and effective resolution to any problems.
- Escalating issues when needed.
- Developing a high level of technical expertise within your assigned product category.
- Installing and commissioning of new equipment on site.
- Submitting accurate and timely service reports.
It is essential candidates possess a technical degree within areas such as Chemistry, Biology, Mechanical Engineering or affiliated.
Past experience as a Service Engineer would be highly beneficial; however my client would consider candidates who have gained experience using a similar product range within an academic or lab environment.
Other key requirements;
- A logical and methodical approach to fault finding.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- A presentable individual who takes pride in their personal appearance.
- The capacity to become an expert with my client’s product range.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise work load.
- Clear communication skills
All candidates must hold a full UK driving license.