An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Field Service Engineer to join a well-established company based near Doncaster.
They are main dealers for the full range of Merlo telehandlers and the innovative MultiOne compact multi-tool handler, providing excellent sales, hire, service and parts support to the agricultural and construction industries.
Due to expansion they are recruiting additional experienced Service Engineers to join their busy team covering Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire and South Yorkshire areas.
Candidates must have good problem solving skills and initiative with a keen interest in agricultural/construction equipment and have a minimum of 3 years hands-on experience of servicing and repairs to similar equipment.
All applications considered in strictest confidence.
Responsibilities and Duties
Day to day duties include machine diagnostics and service, hydraulic and electrical repairs, pre-delivery inspections, fabrication, testing of machines, recording work and following up outstanding work to completion.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience within the agricultural/construction/heavy plant sectors preferred.
- Able to work in a competent and safe manner on mobile plant and equipment.
- Accustomed to challenging tasks and high standards.
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and electrical control.
- Relevant qualifications preferred, although experience, ability and customer–facing skills more important.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
Competitive salary (expected earnings £35k+)
Company van, phone and laptop provided
Manufacturer’s training to a high standard
Support to improve skills and knowledge to build long-term career
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role please apply now!