Field Service Engineer
Who We Are:
NoteMachine is the number one independent ATM business in Europe, supplying around £10 billion of cash each year to over 10,000 cash machines across the UK.
With so many machines to manage we require a dedicated team of Field Service Engineers to fault find and repair any damaged or malfunctioning machines in order to get them back to working order and ready to deliver cash to our customers when they really need it. That’s where you come in…
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Field Service Engineer to operate on NoteMachine ATMs at our customer’s premises. You will work to a schedule provided and travel throughout the region to meet business needs. Your hours of work will be 22 per week.
As a NoteMachine Field Service Engineer you will be required to:
- Diagnose faults and repair a wide range of ATM equipment including NCR, Triton and Wincor ATMs;
- Work independently and use your own initiative, with minimum supervision whilst achieving departmental objectives;
- Display excellent customer facing skills in order to deliver the high quality service our customers expect;
- Liaise with all areas of the business, at all levels to achieve common goals;
- Demonstrate flexibility and a can-do attitude to solving problems.
We understand that employment is a two way street and in exchange for your hard work, expertise and professionalism here is what we can offer you:
- A competitive salary;
- A company vehicle with fuel card, tool kit, phone and uniform, everything you need to do your job;
- Full training on our machines and procedures;
- The flexibility of working from home;
- Travel within your work region;
- The stability of a permanent position in an international company with a proven record of growth.
The role requires a well organised individual who can follow set procedures and adhere to company policies, weekend working will be a requirement as will a clean driving licence for cars and light vans.
With the recent acquisition of foreign exchange company ‘eurochange’, NoteMachine has proven itself a growing company and expects that growth and momentum to continue. If you would like to be a part of this growth, apply today!
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans