Field Sales Executive
Marlow (Field based)
Salary: £30k - £40k + uncapped comms (ote circa £6k) + Fuel
Are you currently selling SaaS Or are you currently selling an HR service in to Businesses If so we would love to hear from you.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits including 23 days leave, plus Bank Holidays, a non-contributory workplace pension, excellent training and development, private health insurance, group life assurances, health care cash plan and private dental.
Business development Candidate:
• You’ll need to be self-motivated, driven and able to interact with prospects from all types of organisations up to C Level executives.
• You’ll need proven commercial negotiation and closing skills, need to demonstrate a consultative sales approach and will need to be fully conversant with our products and services for which full training will be given.
• An ability and willingness to travel nationwide is essential, as is an enthusiastic and dynamic approach to being part of a real team. A sense of humour also wouldn’t go amiss!
Business development role will include:
• Manage the sales cycle from first appointment through qualification & meetings through to commercial and contract negotiation.
• Deliver sales meetings, presentations and product demonstrations to prospects and customers.
• Attend exhibitions, forums and other sales and industry events.
• Manage formal bid processes
• Work closely with internal Business Development and Marketing teams to take a proactive approach in the development of sales opportunities.
Business development Skills and Experience:
• Sales experience up to C Level executives
• A broad understanding of human resources topics, trends and issues with experience in HCMS selling an advantage.
• First class communication skills and a confident and effective presenter.
• Positive and tenacious ability to influence
• Commercial negotiation skills with proven track record in achieving target
• Mature and robust qualification and questioning skills
• Resourceful, creative and adaptable approach to audience
• Effective planning, organisation and time management skills
• Literate with Microsoft Office and CRM systems
• Ability to build and manage positive, effective working relationships.
For immediate consideration please apply today.