Field Sales Executive - Manchester
£20K + uncapped commission 1st year 40K OTE 2nd year 60K OTE
No cold calling or business development over the phone required. There is dedicated inside sales team that make the initial introduction of the company and arrange the appointments. The role is purely client facing, average 3 appointments per day.
My client specialises in helping customers find the best health care in their area. They do this by professional assessments (by their physician-led research team & Adecco Medical & Science) and peer nominations. Their mission is to ensure that finding the best doctor of each medical speciality and sub-speciality is a privilege that should be available to everyone.
As a Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for closing deals with clients. The product cost is £2,100 pa and the commission is £200 per contract sold. Average sales per month are 10 contracts (realistic).
- Deliver profitable growth against company objectives and targets
- Present services, prepare proposals, perform contract and price negotiations and close the sale with the clients
- Develop and deliver sales presentations
- Deliver targeted amount of customer visits following robust business plan and presentation process
- Engage with prospective customers at all levels
- To consistently achieve agreed new business KPIs
- To keep the CRM database up to date
- To uphold the company image through personal behaviour and appearance including the presentation of yourself
- Produce and present monthly forecast on all key business projects
- Continue to enhance knowledge of competitor information
- To complete all administrative functions of the role in a prompt and efficient manner
- Proven new business success in a corporate environment
- Strong attention to detail, with a keen eye for quality
- Confident approach towards meetings and deals
- Sound business acumen
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Drive to achieve results and exceed targets
- Good all-round IT knowledge
- Home based role
- Travel expenses paid for
- Laptop, mobile phone provided
- Training in Barcelona
- On-going training and development
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.